Military Retirement at it's Best
A Unique Military Retirement Community, Serving Those Who Served
IRCC is an active, 55+ gated community with 24 hour manned security and over 770 individually owned single family homes, located on the beautiful Space Coast of Florida, just minutes from the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
See current listings of "Homes for Sale" at IRCC.
Indian River Colony Club is rich in the traditions of the United States Armed Forces. Our membership is predominately former commissioned officers and warrant officers of the seven uniformed services. Once a retirement destination exclusively for military officers, membership is now open to all honorable discharged military and up to twenty percent non-military who desire the friendly and active country club lifestyle.
All IRCC members, whether retired military officers, retired military or civilian enjoy an unparalleled country club lifestyle while preserving the patriotic ideals that gave birth to our great nation.
IRCC is a Not-For-Profit Corporation, owned by the members, governed and elected by a 7 member resident Board of Directors, which determines fees and policies. Administered by a General Manager and a professional staff, IRCC provides first class amenities and unsurpassed service to our members, enjoying a Country Club lifestyle.
IRCC is not subject to a developer or an investor group’s profit motives. All amenities, corporate buildings and grounds are debt free and monetary reserves total in the millions. There have been no special assessments in its 26 year history.
Indian River Colony Club is a military retirement community that is small enough to foster friendship and camaraderie, yet big enough to provide first-class amenities and lifestyle. You’ll reunite with old friends and make new ones among the 1500+ resident members.
An annual armed forces golf tournament brings out the competitive spirit of our members. We also have military wives' clubs, Association of Naval Aviation, MOAA, Society of the Blue Badge and many more services clubs that meet at IRCC monthly. Celebrating national holidays with a front gate ceremony by the flag is a patriotic feeling felt by all who attend. Hundreds attend in their golf carts and parade afterward. IRCC also holds an annual Flag Retirement Ceremony.
We presently have a great selection of pre-owned 2-4 bedroom homes, most extensively remodeled, that allows you to start enjoying Country Club living immediately.
Enjoy the Luxury of Maintenance-Free Living!
The monthly residential fee includes Interior and Exterior:
- Repair or replacement services for all appliances, a/c and heating systems, water heater, garage door openers/receivers
- Roof upkeep or replacement.
- Lawn care, tree and shrub trimming
- Irrigation systems & water
- Pest control
- External wall preservation and cleaning
- Pressure washing of driveways & sidewalks.
- 18 Hole, par 72 private golf course, pro shop, aqua driving range, 2 putting greens and practice bunkers
- 3 Har-Tru tennis courts, Bocce Ball, Shuffleboard, Croquet
- Heated 3000 sq. ft. swimming pool with lap lanes
- Fitness Center
- Over 50 activity groups and clubs
- Beautiful Country Club with Executive Chef serving casual to gourmet cuisine
- Colony Hall for parties,weddings, theater, library, cards, line dancing & bingo
- Debt free amenities, (i.e., corporate buildings, golf course and grounds)
- RV/Boat Storage
- Pet Friendly!
Location-Florida Space Coast
Few can match the convenient location of IRCC! We are in close proximity to:
- Patrick Air Force Base
- VA Hospital
- Kennedy Space Center
- The Avenues upscale Shopping
- Beautiful Beaches of the Atlantic Ocean
- Only one hour from Orlando, a great convenience for your visitors.
Community News- Read about what's happening this month at IRCC
Read about the visit from the Navy Seals - Navy Seals Visit IRCC (full PDF).
Read about some of our IRCC Residents- Spotlight on IRCC Residents (full PDF).